We are glad you are here. We trust and pray that as you read and listen that you will be blessed.
On this the 3rd Sunday of Advent, we are continuing in our series: THIS [Peace, Wonder, King, Hope, Invitation, Presence] Changes Everything.
We encourage you to take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- sit still,
- breathe in, breath out a couple of times
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that sometimes we are not aware that he is.
- prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Luke 1:26-38 as you enter into our time together.
Here is the service for Sunday 13 December. Ray & Brenda Scriver lead us in worship today. Pastor Mike leads us in looking at Jesus as King.
Here is the link to our Zoom Prayer tonight @ 6:30pm. This is our last Sunday night prayer for 2020.
OCCKids & Youth
OCCkids are meeting in Theatre 1 @ 10am (during our morning service). Additional resources for those who cannot be present are available from pastor Brent.
- OCCYouth are meeting every 2nd Friday nights (6:30-8:00pm). They are next meeting on: December 18
Don’t forget to get your free tickets for Christmas Eve under the stars @ 6pm
(4:30pm is FULL!).
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed.
OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts.
- Some of you give when you attend a service (there is an offering box)
- Many give online – etransfer or paypal
- Others mail or drop off cheques
You can find all the ways you can give here.
This month we are supporting the Sharing Place Food Bank. We encourage you to click on the link and make a donation to help support the over 1200 Orillians who get support on the Food Bank each month.