We are glad you are here. We trust and pray that as you read and listen that you will be blessed.
On this the 4th Sunday of Advent, we are continuing in our series: THIS [Peace, Wonder, King, Hope, Invitation, Presence] Changes Everything.
We encourage you to take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- sit still,
- breathe in, breath out a couple of times
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that sometimes we are not aware that he is.
- prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Isaiah 40 as you enter into our time together.
Here is the service for Sunday 20 December. Alan Jarvis, along with Judy & Stan Coates, Brenda Scriver & Aaron Gallea lead us in worship today. Pastor Mike’s message focuses on our HOPE.
OCCkids are meeting in Theatre 1 @ 10am (during our morning service). Additional resources for those who cannot be present are available from pastor Brent.
OCCYouth and Jr Youth will be meeting on Thursday & Friday nights beginning again in January.
Don’t forget to get your free tickets for Christmas Eve under the stars @ 6pm
(4:30pm is FULL!).
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed. OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts.
- Some of you give when you attend a service (there is an offering box)
- Many give online – etransfer or paypal
- Others mail or drop off cheques
You can find all the ways you can give here.
This month we are supporting the Sharing Place Food Bank. We encourage you to click on the link and make a donation to help support the over 1200 Orillians who get support on the Food Bank each month.