LIFEGroups study the Bible, but they are more than Bible studies.
LIFEGroups pray, but they are more than prayer meetings.
LIFEGroups eat together, but they are more than potlucks – except during COVID-19.
LIFEGroups serve together, but they are more than action groups.
LIFEGroups encourage one another, but they are more than pat on the back groups – we don’t give pats on the back or high 5’s during COVID-19.
LIFEGroups are about doing life together.
Over the next few weeks we are going to be exploring 1 Peter
One of the best ways to be connected to one another & to grow in Christ is to be part of LIFEGroup. Current LIFEGroups meet online via zoom
- Wednesday, 8pm – pastor Brent
- Wednesday, 8pm – pastor Mike
- Thursday, 7pm – pastor Mike
- Send us an email telling us which LIFEGroup you would like to be part of & we’ll send you the details
- If you are not sure how to use zoom, let us know & we will walk you through the how-to’s
- If those days & times don’t work for you, let us know & we will try to launch a new group