Online Giving at OCC
Giving is a part of our worship. We believe giving cheerfully and sacrificially is an act of worship that blesses the giver as much as the receiver (2 Corinthians 9:6-7). Among the many reasons the scriptures give us for why we should give, one that should move your heart most directly is because it makes us more like Christ. Giving is a vital part of following Jesus. When we give out of love for Christ, and with a generous heart, it causes many changes within us. Here are a few to think about:
- It increases our intimacy and directs our attention and heart to Christ. (Matthew 6:21)
- It increases our character, conforming us to Christ’s image as an unselfish giver.
- It helps us realize the true ownership of ALL of our possessions. (I Chronicles 29:11-12)
- It teaches us to trust and submit everything to God. (Deuteronomy 14:22-23)It works as our greatest weapon against the idolatry of money and its illusion of power in our lives.
Ways to Give
Remember, in order to receive the appropriate documentation you need for tax purposes your name and address must be clearly identifiable on your check. If you are giving for the first time, please ensure your name and mailing address are on the envelope (available at the welcome centre).
- You can drop your offering through the mail slot at OCC
- You can mail it to us
64 Colborne St E
ORILLIA, ON, L3V 1T6
- You can give Online via PayPal (note: donations through PayPal will be deducted by 1.6% + $0.30 per transaction – You will receive the full amount of the donation as an official receipt. OCC bears the cost of the PayPal fees for using their service. You can set up PayPal to donate on a monthly basis. (donations are receipted at the of the year)
- You can also use Interac e-Transfer
Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account.
To send, follow the easy-to-use instructions on screen:
Use the following email address when using e-transfer for your offering: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be asked to provide a security question and answer, however, you do not need to send this to OCC.
Our e-transfer is set up with security so that we can receive it automatically without needing to answer the question.
Enter the amount and send.
- email us if you need assistance.
|2015 Annual Report
|2015 income expense
|2016 Annual Report
|2016 income expense
|2017 Annual Report
|2017 income expense
|2018 Annual Report
|2018 income expense
|2019 Annual report