We are glad you are here. We trust and pray that as you read and listen that you will be blessed.
Today we start our Advent series: THIS [Peace, Wonder, King, Hope, Invitation, Presence] Changes Everything.
We encourage you to take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- sit still,
- breathe in, breath out a couple of times
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that sometimes we are not aware that he is.
- prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Isaiah 9:1-7 as you enter into our time together.
Here is the service for Sunday 29 November. Brooke & Steve Nicholls lead us in worship today
Here is the link to our Zoom Prayer tonight @ 6:30pm
OCCKids & Youth
OCCkids are meeting in Theatre 1 @ 10am (during our morning service). Additional resources for those who cannot be present are available from pastor Brent.
- OCCYouth are meeting every 2nd Friday nights (6:30-8:00pm). They are next meeting on: December 4.
- Jr High meets every 2nd Thursday night (6:30-8:00pm). They are meeting on: December 11
- More details are available here.
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed.
OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts.
- Some of you give when you attend a service (there is an offering box)
- Many give online – etransfer or paypal
- Others mail or drop off cheques
You can find all the ways you can give here.
We are partnering with the Lighthouse to host the distribution of winter clothing. We are looking for donations of clothing, especially children and youth sizes. There is also an opportunity to greet and help people find what they need. Distribution will be on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. Contact Judi Page for all the details.