Thank you for joining us on-line.
Some of us at OCC are meeting in-person,
some are meeting on-line.
- God calls all of us into his presence;
- calls us to be together with him and with one another;
- calls us to wait with and for him;
- calls us to serve & bless others – those who are part of God’s kingdom and those who have not yet responded to God’s grace.
OCC is meeting on-line – that’s right here;
- we are also meeting Sunday morning in-person @ 10:ooam;
- OCCKids: K to Grade 5, Grade 5-8;
- Our nursery space is also available;
- & then Sunday evening, 6:30-7:30pm we meet to pray.
- Youth gather at OCC @ 7:30pm.
If you are coming to worship with us in-person, we remind you of a few details:
- You still need to register… the link is available each week on the home page or you call OCC (705.329.2139).
- We need to maintain distancing in our building.
- We need to wear a face-covering in our building.
- At this point, we cannot serve refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee/tea/water. For the comfort of others, please do not remove your face-covering until you are in your seat.
As you prepare to watch our service video, we encourage you to take a few moments…
- get your coffee or tea, settle in, be still…
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out… breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is.
Here is the service for Sunday, 13 February 2022.
A couple of videos are not allowed to be inserted into the message. You can find them here
Join us on-line
Sunday Night @ 7:30pm @ OCC
Don’t forget to download (and begin to read) the New Testament reading plan.
You can also get the guide sheet for listening – resting – soaking in God’s presence here.