We are glad you are here. We trust and pray that as you read and listen that you will be blessed.
On this the 1st Sunday after Christmas. we are continuing in our series: THIS [Peace, Wonder, King, Hope, Invitation, Presence] Changes Everything.
We encourage you to take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- sit still,
- breathe in, breath out a couple of times
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that sometimes we are not aware that he is.
- prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Matthew 1:18-23 as you enter into our time together.
Here is the service for Sunday 27 December. The Adams family – Dan, Sue, Sophia and Casey lead us in worship today. Pastor Mike’s message focuses on Emmanuel: God with Us.
We had some difficulties with the sound for the opening video… you will want to skip ahead to 1:50. You can find a working version here: https://www.facebook.com/mbells/videos/10159096618099540
OCCkids have moved to being online again. The zoom link and other resources are present are available from pastor Brent.
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed. OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts.
- Some of you give when you attend a service (there is an offering box)
- Many give online – etransfer or paypal
- Others mail or drop off cheques
You can find all the ways you can give here. The deadline for making donations for 2020 receitable giving is:
- cash/cheques dropped off at the church is Tuesday, 29 December
- online donations can be made until Thursday, 31 December