Welcome OCCer’s and others who have found us online. We are glad you joined us. It’s not the same as meeting face-to-face, but we can connect.
As you pray today, prayer for…
- front line care-givers and workers
- adequate supplies of PPE
- those who are working in essential services
- those who have lost loved ones during this time and have not been able to say goodbye
- those who are weary, anxious, feeling depressed
- the vulnerable who need assistance getting what they need from stores.
- for our leaders, that they would make wise decisions
But also, as you pray, acknowledge God’s presence, walking with us, in this season.
You can find some worship songs for today at this link
Pastor Mike continues in this series we are calling normal… in abnormal times.
What does it look like for us to be God’s people in this season.
- How are you connecting, supporting others?
- at OCC
- on your street
- What is God teaching you about himself and about yourself in this season?
Here are the key passages that pastor Mike referenced:
- Acts 2:42-47
- Colossians 3:1-14
- 1 John
- John 17
- 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Deuteronomy 15, 23
- Leviticus 19
Jude 1:24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.