- we are called into God’s presence
- we are called to be together
- we are called to serve & bless others – those who are part of God’s kingdom and those who have not yet responded to God’s grace
God’s people at OCC
- are meeting on-line – that’s right here;
- we are also meeting Sunday morning in-person @ 10:ooam
- OCCKids: K to Grade 5, Grade 5-8
- Our nursery space is also available
- AGM after the morning service – both in-person & on-line
- Prayer via zoom from 6:30-7:30pm
- High School students meet in person at 7:30pm.
As we can gather in larger numbers in our building, we remind you of a few details
- You still need to register… the link is available each week on the home page or you call OCC (705.329.2139)
- We need to maintain distancing in our building.
- We need to wear a face-covering in our building.
- At this point, we cannot serve refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee/tea/water. For the comfort of others, please do not remove your face-covering until you are in your seat.
We will continue to offer our service on-line… that’s right here
As you prepare to watch our service video, we encourage you to take a few moments…
- get your coffee or tea, settle in, be still…
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out… breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is.
Here is the service for Sunday, 21 November.
We are looking at the book of Nehemiah: rebuilding – renewing – restoring
Today we are wrapping up Nehemiah 13 today.
extra comments on Sabbath
Check out occweb.org/sermons for additional resources. We also encourage you to live out the text… get connected beyond Sunday morning (or whenever you watch this) with one of our LIFEGroups
6:30-7:30pm zoom link