We are glad you are here as we launch into a New Year. As we do so, we look back at the unexpected events of 2020. I suspect that 2021 will have its share of unexpected events. All of which give us opportunities as followers of Jesus to think and live differently because of Jesus. And because of him we can offer real hope.
As you read and watch, we trust and pray that you will be blessed.
We encourage you to take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- sit still,
- breathe in, breath out a couple of times
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that sometimes we are not aware that he is.
- prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Philippians 3 as you enter into our time together.
Here is the service for Sunday 3 January. Judi & Stan Coates, Ray & Brenda Scriver and Aaron Gallea lead us in worship today. Pastor Brent’s message focuses on Philippians 3.
OCCkids have moved to being online again. The zoom link and other resources are present are available from pastor Brent.
Meeting ID: 851 0782 7409
zoom prayer https://zoom.us/j/99544541247?pwd=cU9idG1RNzB3bjdZS3RUdThOalQydz09Meeting ID: 995 4454 1247
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed. OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts.
- Some of you give when you attend a service (there is an offering box)
- Many give online – etransfer or paypal
- Others mail or drop off cheques
You can find all the ways you can give here.