Why start on 19 January rather than on 1 January?
- For many people, 1 January is still holiday time and so to begin something new is not on their agenda.
- The 19th of January is the date when many people who made New Years Resolution, stop keeping their resolution.
- So we are going to start on 19 January.
What is this about?
- It’s about prayer. Bring ourselves, OCC, our friends and family, our City, our Nation and our world before God who cares about all these things – more than we do.
- It’s guided in that each day there is a suggestion of what to pray for. You can pray for more than that. But it’s a starting point for prayer.
How do I pray?
- It’s simple – you talk to God. You tell him what’s on your heart.
- It’s hard – you listen to God. You are still long enough to listen to his heart.
What do I need?
Pick up a 21 Days of Prayer sheet
- Printed copies are available at OCC
- Or you can download one here: 21 Days of Prayer