What do you think about?
As we re-gather, Paul reminds us to think about those things that are… true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy.
It is so easy to get sucked into the criticisms, complaining, sarcasm, and apathy that seems to be the default of much of our world.
As followers of Jesus, we are called to be and live differently in this world.
As followers of Jesus, we are called to live lives that are empowered by God’s Spirit and so show what the Jesus life is like.
We encourage you to take a few moments as you prepare to watch the video
- settle in, be still,
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is,
- prepare your heart to listen and receive.
- Read Philippians 4 as you enter into our time together.
Here is the service for Sunday 14 March.
The Adams – Dan & Sue, Sophie & Casey are leading us in worship today.
Pastor Mike’s message is from Philippians 4:8-9 – Think – Do
The study notes and all the other messages in this series can be found on our sermon page.
OCCkids is meeting online at @9:00am
Meeting ID: 851 0782 7409
Meeting ID: 743 7565 5475
zoom prayer https://zoom.us/j/99544541247?pwd=cU9idG1RNzB3bjdZS3RUdThOalQydz09
Meeting ID: 995 4454 1247
In order to help us connect and to help lead us into Lent and toward Easter,
we will be offering a short connecting time on Wednesday’s @ 1:30pm and 6:45pm.
You can find all the details here.
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed. OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts.
- Some of you give when you attend a service (there is an offering box)
- Many give online – etransfer or paypal
- Others mail or drop off cheques
You can find all the ways you can give here.