Some of you did not have great father figures.
Some of you had fathers who passed away before they could give you a blessing.
Others of you for one reason or another were or are unable to receive a blessing from your father.
I want to offer the blessings of the Heavenly Father through myself an earthly father.
This type of blessing is seen in Numbers 6 as God blessed the children of Israel under the pronouncement of Moses. It goes on to say that upon blessing the people God would place his name and bless those who heard it. That means you, therefore…
May the Lord bless you and keep you,
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you,
the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
So from me and from my heart as a father and a grandfather, I’d like to bless you in this way now…
- May you reach the purpose for which you were created.
- May you have courage above your peers.
- May you have more passion for the things of God than others think is necessary.
- May you dream more than others think is practical.
- May you expect more than others think is possible.
- May you choose wisely without earthly bias.
- May you have people to influence that you’ve not yet met.
- May you have lives to change that are waiting for your arrival.
- May you be strategically placed wherever God takes you by his grand design just so you can become everything he made you to be. That place is the place you can grow best. That place is the place where you can be most fruitful.
- May the future be changed because of your presence.
- May you see vistas that others don’t even know exist.
- May you see God and every petal of every flower and every blade of grass for each of them are designed by his hand.
- May you bless your children & your spiritual children and may they become giants in the faith under the mighty hand of God.
- You won’t fail.
- You are made by God to be here for such a time as this.