Thank you for joining us on-line.
Some of us at OCC are meeting in-person & some are meeting on-line.
- God calls all of us into his presence;
- calls us to be together with him and with one another;
- calls us to wait with and for him;
- calls us to serve & bless others – those who are part of God’s kingdom and those who have not yet responded to God’s grace.
OCC is meeting on-line – that’s right here;
- we are also meeting Sunday morning in-person @ 10:ooam;
- OCCKids: K to Grade 5, Grade 5-8;
- Our nursery space is also available;
- Youth gather at OCC @ 7:30pm
As you prepare to watch our service video, we encourage you to take a few moments…
- get your coffee or tea, settle in, be still…
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out… breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is.
Here is the service for Sunday, 20 February 2022.
Don’t forget to download (and begin to read) the New Testament reading plan.
You can also get the guide sheet for listening – resting – soaking in God’s presence here.