We are at the end of Advent… the 4 Sundays that lead us up to Christmas… next is Christmas Eve
- God calls us into his presence
- calls us to be together
- calls to wait with and for him
- calls us to serve & bless others – those who are part of God’s kingdom and those who have not yet responded to God’s grace
God’s people at OCC
- are meeting on-line – that’s right here;
- we are also meeting Sunday morning in-person @ 10:ooam
- OCCKids: K to Grade 5, Grade 5-8
- Our nursery space is also available
As we can gather in larger numbers in our building, we remind you of a few details
- You still need to register… the link is available each week on the home page or you call OCC (705.329.2139)
- We need to maintain distancing in our building.
- We need to wear a face-covering in our building.
- At this point, we cannot serve refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee/tea/water. For the comfort of others, please do not remove your face-covering until you are in your seat.
We will continue to offer our service on-line… that’s right here
As you prepare to watch our service video, we encourage you to take a few moments…
- get your coffee or tea, settle in, be still…
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out… breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is.
Here is the service for Sunday, 19 December.
This is the 4th Sunday of Advent
26 December Boxing Day