Church is about more than attending a gathering.
It’s about being a people who belong to God for the sake of others.
It is good that we can gather in-person & worship, including singing.
- This week we meet as adults
- & as OCCKids K to Grade 5, Grade 5-8
- & during the week Jr-High & High School activities
As we can gather in larger numbers in our building, we remind you of a few details
- You still need to register… the link is available each week on the home page.
- We need to maintain distancing in our building.
- We need to still wear a face-covering in our building.
- At this point, we cannot serve refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee/tea/water, for the comfort of others, please do not remove your face-covering until you are in your seat.
We will continue to offer our service on-line… that’s right here
As you prepare to watch our service video, we encourage you to take a few moments…
- get your coffee or tea, settle in, be still…
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out… breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is.
Here is the service for Sunday, 19 September.
We are looking at The Kingdom of God
OCCKids (K to Grade 5 & Grade 6-8) is meeting in person
We are keeping focus on the Jesus Creed
We encourage you to read – memorize – recite the Jesus Creed
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed. OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts. You can find all the ways to give here.