As followers of Jesus, we are to think and live differently than the culture.
As followers of Jesus, we can point people to joy, confidence, hope and life.
As followers of Jesus, we are salt and light in this world – primarily online and via phone right now.
As followers of Jesus, we grow in Christ, individually and together, in koinōnia – that shared life in the Spirit that includes:
- reading and thinking through Scripture,
- prayer – both praying for and praying with,
- serving the community – both the OCC community and the bigger community around us,
- and caring for each other in love.
If you don’t really know Jesus, we trust and pray that as you connect, read, watch, you will be drawn into a relationship with Jesus.
If you are not yet a follower of Jesus, we pray that you will honestly seek and ask questions… watch for and sign up for online ALPHA this spring.
We encourage you to take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- sit still,
- breathe in, breath out a couple of times
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that a lot of the time we are not aware that he is.
- prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Philippians 2 as you enter into our time together.
Here is the service for Sunday 31 January.
Coates lead us in worship today.
Pastor Mike’s message is from Philippians 2:5-11 – The Mind of Christ
The study notes and all the other messages in this series can be found on our sermon page.
OCCkids is meeting online at @9:30am
Meeting ID: 851 0782 7409
zoom prayer https://zoom.us/j/99544541247?pwd=cU9idG1RNzB3bjdZS3RUdThOalQydz09
Meeting ID: 995 4454 1247
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed. OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts.
- Some of you give when you attend a service (there is an offering box)
- Many give online – etransfer or paypal
- Others mail or drop off cheques
You can find all the ways you can give here.