Church is about more than attending a gathering.
It’s about being with God: Father – Son – Spirit
It’s about worship, participating, being with the family God is drawing people into
It’s about being a people who belong to God for the sake of others.
- This Sunday morning we are meeting in-person @ 10:ooam
- OCCKids: K to Grade 5, Grade 5-8
- Our nursery space is also available
- Prayer via zoom from 6:30-7:30pm
- High School students meet in person at 7:30pm.
As we can gather in larger numbers in our building, we remind you of a few details
- You still need to register… the link is available each week on the home page.
- We need to maintain distancing in our building.
- We need to wear a face-covering in our building.
- At this point, we cannot serve refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee/tea/water. For the comfort of others, please do not remove your face-covering until you are in your seat.
We will continue to offer our service on-line… that’s right here
As you prepare to watch our service video, we encourage you to take a few moments…
- get your coffee or tea, settle in, be still…
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out… breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is.
Here is the service for Sunday, 17 October.
We are looking at the book of Nehemiah: rebuilding – renewing – restoring
We encourage you to live out the text… get connected beyond Sunday morning (or whenever you watch this)
Click for all the details
Click on the date for all the details
Click on the dates for all the details
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed. OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts. You can find all the ways to give here.