Welcome to a brand new year. 365 possibilities to walk in the Jesus way.
God calls us into his presence
calls us to be together
calls to wait with and for him
calls us to serve & bless others – those who are part of God’s kingdom and those who have not yet responded to God’s grace
OCC is meeting on-line – that’s right here;
we are also meeting Sunday morning in-person @ 10:ooam.
OCCKids: K to Grade 5, Grade 5-8.
Our nursery space is also available.
As we gather in-person, we remind you of a few details
- You still need to register… the link is available each week on the home page or you call OCC (705.329.2139)
- We need to maintain distancing in our building.
- We need to wear a face-covering in our building.
- At this point, we cannot serve refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee/tea/water. For the comfort of others, please do not remove your face-covering until you are in your seat.
As you prepare to watch our service video, we encourage you to take a few moments…
- get your coffee or tea, settle in, be still…
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out… breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is.
Here is the service for Sunday, 2 January 2022 updated to include Emily.
Don’t forget to download (and begin to read) the New Testament reading plan.