Church is about more than attending a gathering.
It’s about being a people who belong to God for the sake of others.
- This Sunday morning we are meeting as adults @ 10:ooam
- & as OCCKids K to Grade 5, Grade 5-8
- our nursery is also available
- High School students meet in person at 7:30pm.
As we can gather in larger numbers in our building, we remind you of a few details
- You still need to register… the link is available each week on the home page.
- We need to maintain distancing in our building.
- We need to wear a face-covering in our building.
- At this point, we cannot serve refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee/tea/water, for the comfort of others, please do not remove your face-covering until you are in your seat.
We will continue to offer our service on-line… that’s right here
As you prepare to watch our service video, we encourage you to take a few moments…
- get your coffee or tea, settle in, be still…
- take 2 or 3 deep breaths… in and out… breathe,
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that often we are not aware that he is.
Here is the service for Sunday, 10 October.
We are looking at The Kingdom of God – Heaven
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed. OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts. You can find all the ways to give here.