As we enter the first week of no school after March Break… let’s be praying for our children and families.
- the wisdom in establishing new schedules;
- the juggling of schedules, because everything is changing;
- the adjustments of working from home with kids;
- for children who exhibit changed behaviour, because of physical distancing and the changes associated with that…
i.e. fear of being alone, bad dreams, loss of bladder/bowel control, change in appetite, temper tantrums, irritability, whining, or clinging behaviours, competition for parents’ attention, forgetfulness;
- increased opportunities to pray and trust God together;
- parents not to beat themselves up about allowing extra screen-time;
- creativity in teaching and crafts and having fun together – don’t forget to get out and get fresh air, as a family, not with others;
- creativity in connecting: i.e skype, facetime.