Today we are officially meeting together in our building.
- There are some things we have to do (i.e. wear masks, keep physically distant) and some things we can’t do (no hugs or handshakes, no coffee, no singing).
- We are limited in the number of people that can attend – so we will have a registration process set up (you can sign up with Eventbrite or call that church office).
If you weren’t here last week, here are a couple of links
- This walk-through video will give you a glimpse into what the Sunday experience will look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Here is a pdf of What To Expect.pdf
We will continue to offer our worship services via video and other activities via Zoom.
we are glad you are here…
We trust and pray that as you read and listen that you will be blessed.
Take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- to be still
- to be aware of the presence of the Lord with you
- to prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Psalm 101 as you enter into worship
worship & message
Ray & Brenda, along with lead us in worship this week.
Pastor Mike speaks from Jeremiah 12:5 on endurance – perseverance – in these difficult times
OCCKids will be meeting via Zoom Sunday at 9 am. You can connect with the Zoom gathering here.
Sunday evening prayer on Zoom – 6:30pm
Join us tonight. Here’s the link
Meeting ID: 995 4454 1247
Thank you for your faithfulness in giving. You can find all the ways to give here.
Lord, at times you call us to step ahead of others, like those priests stepping into the River Jordan.
You ask us to pave a way with our own footsteps, to move with you, in your way, in your time.
Help us to know that you tread the path with us, and though we may be fearful and our steps may be reluctant and faltering, it is enough that we take one step at a time.
So, Lord, we commit this week to you, and the places we will go, trusting that you go beside us each day, wherever we may find ourselves.
In Jesus’ name,