We are glad you are here. We trust and pray that as you read and listen that you will be blessed.
Today we start our Advent series: THIS [Peace, Wonder, King, Hope, Invitation, Presence] Changes Everything.
We encourage you to take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- sit still,
- breathe in, breath out a couple of times
- invite the Lord to make himself present with you as you watch – he is with you – it’s just that sometimes we are not aware that he is.
- prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Luke 2:8-20 as you enter into our time together.
Here is the service for Sunday 6 December. Ray & Brenda Scriver along with Alan Jarvis and Aaron Gallea lead us in worship today. Pastor Mike uses a German theological word today – but don’t let that scare you off… it describes a feeling that all of us have.
Here is the link to our Zoom Prayer tonight @ 6:30pm
OCCKids & Youth
OCCkids are meeting in Theatre 1 @ 10am (during our morning service). Additional resources for those who cannot be present are available from pastor Brent.
- OCCYouth are meeting every 2nd Friday nights (6:30-8:00pm). They are next meeting on: December 18.
- Jr High meets every 2nd Thursday night (6:30-8:00pm). They are meeting on: December 11.
- More details are available here.
In this new way of being the church, we don’t practice giving by placing our offering in a basket as it is passed.
OCCers are generous people. Thank you for your gifts.
- Some of you give when you attend a service (there is an offering box)
- Many give online – etransfer or paypal
- Others mail or drop off cheques
You can find all the ways you can give here.
This month we are supporting the Sharing Place Food Bank. We encourage you to click on the link and make a donation to help support the over 1200 Orillians who get support on the Food Bank each month.