We can meet in our building, but we will continue to post a pre-recorded version of our service here, as well as other groups on zoom
- There are some things we have to do (i.e. wear masks, keep physically distant)
- and some things we can’t do (no hugs or handshakes, no coffee, no singing).
- We are limited in the number of people that can attend – so we have a registration process set up (you can sign up with Eventbrite or call that church office).
we are glad you are here…
We trust and pray that as you read and listen that you will be blessed.
Take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- to be still
- to be aware of the presence of the Lord with you
- to prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Psalm 102:18-22 as you enter into worship
Alan & Elaine lead us in worship.
Today we begin a new series on discipleship. We are calling it UP – IN – OUT.
OCCKids will be meeting via Zoom Sunday at 9 am. You can connect with the Zoom gathering here.
One of the best ways to learn how to live out the text is to be part of a LIFEGroup. Over the next few weeks our LIFEGroups are going to be unpacking how we live UP – IN – OUT.
We will be focusing on these 3 dimensions, directions, or aspects of our walk with Christ, to help us see and grasp what God is doing and wants to do in us.
- UP – worship
- IN – spiritual formation and growth
- OUT – reaching out
You can get all the information to get connected here.
Sunday evening prayer on Zoom – 6:30pm
Join us tonight. Here’s the link
Meeting ID: 995 4454 1247
Thank you for your generous support. You can find all the ways you can give here.
We praise and thank you Lord for this grace,
for reaching down from heaven & touching our lives.
Thank you Father
for sending your Son into the world,
not to judge the world,
but that the world might be saved.
Thank you that you know us as we are,
yet you love us.
Wherever we go this week,
may you open the eyes of our heart.
To see your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on Earth as it is in heaven.
Wherever we are today
and wherever we go this week
may we offer ourselves to you
and trust you with all our heart.