We are meeting in our building, but we will continue to post a pre-recorded version of our service here. As well our prayer and LIFEGroups are meeting on zoom.
- There are some things we have to do (i.e. wear masks, keep physically distant)
- and some things we can’t do (no hugs or handshakes, no coffee, no singing).
- We are limited in the number of people that can attend – so we have a registration process set up (you can sign up with Eventbrite or call that church office).
we are glad you are here…
We trust and pray that as you read and listen that you will be blessed.
We encourage you to take a few minutes as you prepare to watch the video
- be still
- be aware of the presence of the Lord with you
- prepare your heart to listen and receive
- Read Psalm 116 as you enter into worship
worship & teaching
Pastor Mike continues in our series on discipleship. We are calling it UP – IN – OUT. This morning we are focusing on UP (worship)
OCCKids is meeting in Theatre 1 this morning at 10am. .
One of the best ways to learn how to live out the text is to be part of a LIFEGroup. Over the next few weeks our LIFEGroups are going to be unpacking how we live UP – IN – OUT.
We will be focusing on these 3 dimensions, directions, or aspects of our walk with Christ, to help us see and grasp what God is doing and wants to do in us.
You can get all the information to get connected here.
Discussion questions and PowerPoint show are posted on the sermon page.
Sunday evening prayer on Zoom – 6:30pm
Join us tonight. Here’s the link
Meeting ID: 995 4454 1247
Thank you for your generous support. You can find all the ways you can give here.